Thursday, October 09, 2008

Randomness..

Here are some recent pictures I found when clearing the pictures off of my camera.... This one is from John's football "homecoming", notice how "close" he got to the cheerleader to give her her gift.




I haven't been able to get my scanner to work, but here is a picture of my 3D ultrasound picture. I can see it perfectly, but you may have trouble!!
As most pregnant women, I stay hot all the time and apparently it is affecting my family. This is how we found John when we went in to check on him a couple of weeks ago..... Obviously he is a very sound sleeper, because we took this pic right in his face..flash and all....


Last week John had Awards Day at his school... he received three awards.. Stallion Star (for good grades), perfect attendance, and the Citizenship Award. We were very proud of him for all the awards, but especially the citizenship award. His teacher (and other teachers) have told us that John is especially sweet to the "special" friends at his school. That he likes to help them with their school work and praises them when they do good!! He is such a sweet kid!!!

No comments: