*this is my 2nd post of the day, so scroll down for the other post*
We finished the nursery today, minus a few small things, so all we need now is a baby..
Here is the dresser/changing area...minus a changing pad... My sister and I made the letters.
Kelley got the letters at
Michaels. They are cardboard-like, We painted the edges and covered the fronts with scrapbook paper. They turned out really cute.

Here is a close-up...

Here are the canvas artwork pieces over her bed... Kelley made those herself...aren't they cute?? Also you can kind of see the bedding, which I bought brand new on
Ebay for $49.95...for the 9 piece set...what a deal!!

And again, close up.....

Don't mind the messy bookshelf.... soon these frames will hold pictures of our sweet girl...

So, that is our nursery!!! I am very pleased and very thankful to my sister Kelley for all her great ideas and help!! Oh and for
those of you who read my post about being afraid the baby is actually a boy..... when I had my 3D ultrasound, I had the tech double check and she said she was 100% sure it was a girl!!
WooHoo!!!
If you want to see more nurseries go
here: She is hosting a nursery tour...
8 comments:
TOO CUTE!!!! I'm so glad you girls are crafty like me. Can't wait.
Love,
Mom
Okay, first of all, our Mother has just LIED in print.
Secondly, if I do say so myself, this looks CUTIE - PATOOTEY!
TOO CUTE!!!
This looks fabulous!!! Can't wait to meet this precious girl!! Love you! Rachel
I love the nursery, and the name! We had Sadie picked out for a little girl too, but we found out we're having a boy instead! Great Job on the decorating!
Very creative work of love! Good luck and God bless your nest!
Cute!
Post a Comment