Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Guess who came to visit...

The Flu!!! Yep, I had a great weekend away with some of my girlfriends. We talked, sewed, talked, watched movies, talked and stayed up all night long. I can't wait to do it again. However back at home things didn't go so well. Sam started running a fever and throwing up late on Friday night. He threw up all night and ran a fever through Saturday. On Sunday, though, he was back to himself, no fever or anything. Then, Monday fever again. However, today he is back to normal, but I took him to the doctor anyway. He tested positive for the flu and had a slightly red ear. He has always surprised me with how well he can act when he is really sick. We are unsure whether the symptoms over the weekend were the start of the flu or if it was something totally separate. I guess we will just see how long it takes him to get over it. Hopefully we are on the downhill slope.

Back to my girl's trip. We spent the weekend at Laurel Fork Retreats in Jamestown, Tn. We picked that location because there is absolutely nothing to do there. Which is good considering by mid afternoon on Saturday there was aprox. 8 inches of snow there. It was beautiful. I am hoping some of the other girls (Andie) will share their pics of the weekend because I left my camera at home so that John could get pictures of the boys in the snow they got here.

No comments: