Friday, May 11, 2007

My friend Becca tagged me!!!!

Here are the rules. Each player starts with seven random facts about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about the seven things and the rules. You need to choose seven people to tag and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1.I hate vgetables!!! There are some veggies that I even wish I liked, but I just can't make myself eat them.

2.When I was little I wanted to be a table when I grew up--don't even ask because I have no idea what I was thinking!!

3. When I was pregnant with John I had this weird "disease" that made me itch like crazy!!!
I had to take this nasty medicine that you mixed in water---I am not sure which was the lesser of 2 evils.

4. When I was little I loved Cabbage Patch dolls!! My favorite ones name was Milo Thomas. My boy cousins used to torture me by making him break dance on his head.(He was bald!) I still have him and he still has swirl marks on his head!!

5. I also had imaginary friends when I was young. Their names were Margaret and Subba Subba.

6. Unlike Becca I have had more than 1 encounter with the cops. I have had several speeding tickets and when in high school I got a citation and had to go to "juvenile counseling" for spray painting the railroad crssing by Overton High School.

7. My friend Rachel and I almost died in a tornado on graduation day, because we didn't know what a culvert was. (Ok so we didn't almost die and I don't think there was even a tornado, but there was a tornado warning and on the radio they told you "if you are in your car stop and get in the nearest culvert" Rachel and I hurried home instead because we didn't know what a culvert was.) At that point I must say our parents were really rethinking the money they spent for us to go to private school!!!!

Ok so that is it for me.

I tag: ( I cant think of 7 that haven't been tagged, but here are a few. I can't get the links to post so if you want to read their tags, click on their links in my sidebar!)

My sister Kelley
Rachel
Crystal
Jennifer
Megan

2 comments:

The Millsaps said...

Very Fun. I updated my blog and I used the same story about the tornado.

The Johnson Family said...

ok I updated with info, check it out!! see ya tomorrow in sunday school!!