Thursday, February 15, 2007

Whose idea was that....???

Some of you will remember that in November we got John a dog for his birthday!! He is very smart and we have had very little trouble with him at all. Well, when we first got him"one of us" had the brilliant idea to teach him to ring a bell when he needs to go outside. Great idea,right?!?!
Well,he caught on very fast and rings the bell every time he needs to go outside to do his business. The problem is that he rings the bell when he wants to chase birds,watch cars drive by,play fetch,sit on the front porch,lay in the sun, go visit the neighbors,play in the snow....you get the picture!!!! Somedays I think if I hear tht bell one more time I will scream----but how can you resist a face like this!!!

3 comments:

Alison B. said...

this dog looks black in the inside photos and brownin the outside photos. which is it? the new espresso lab?

Andie said...

That's hilarious! Cute dog though.

Amy said...

What a smart boy! If it were that simple for us, just ring a bell and get what you want :)