Saturday, January 24, 2009
Random Stuff...
Our oldest, John loves art. He likes to draw and build things. This morning he decided he wanted to build the White House out of dominoes. So, he turned on the inauguration (which he had recorded on our DVR) and paused it at a picture of the White House. When he was done he took a picture of it and asked that I share it with you on my blog. So, here it is, the White House in dominoes:
And since I was posting I thought I would throw in a picture of Sadie from yesterday. It isn't the best one i got ,but I love her little lips!!!
And then this one is blurry, but she is absolutely cracking up, so I thought I would share it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
John, that is a really good White House!!!
John,
Your White House looks great. Good job!
John-John, Nice White House!! Maybe you'll live there someday!!
Post a Comment