The brothers visiting in the hospital:
I added this one to show you just how yellow she was... and his probably isn't at her worst!
How she spent her first week.....
Going Home....after spending 6 nights in the hospital I was so excited to be going home!!
Sadie is doing great @ home. She is a little spoiled, but what did you expect? She is sleeping great too, usually getting up only once @ around 2-2:30!!

4 comments:
Awwww! So cute! Ty was about that color, too. We had a bili light box we kept him in at home for the first couple days after we left the hospital. I'm so glad you're all doing well at home. She sure is beautiful!
We are so glad yall are at home. It looks like John John and Sam are doing great with baby Sadie (that's what Casey calls her). Let us know when we can bring yall dinner.
Tricia
Glad you are all home!!
Great Pics. Thanks for sharing. I know you are glad to be home. Hope you have a great thanksgiving as a family of 5 :o)
Post a Comment