Tuesday, July 01, 2008

It's a.....

happy.......




and........




healthy.......



baby.......












GIRL!!!!!

I know, we can't believe it either! We are all so excited....even Sam. He was hoping for a boy, but quickly adjusted to the idea of having a sweet baby girl!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! Yeah! It's finally a girl!

Tricia

Becca said...

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

lauraknight said...

Congratulations!

Andie said...

WOOHOO! That is awesome!

The Zehrs said...

That is great! I am glad all is well!

Jen Smith said...

I know you are thrilled!!!!! I am so excited for ya'll!

Kelly said...

Awww, so glad you can buy pink!

Alison B. said...

now you have a real reason for knowing how to sew all those sweet dresses. we need to do another dress sewing night. my baby has grown!

congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!

I voted for Molly by the way. :)

Megan said...

Congrats! that is so exciting.

Kelly said...

How exciting for you. Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Kelley said...

Jeff votes for Ellie but your poll won't let me vote again!!!

The Johnson Family said...

So excited I am glad Sam adjusted to the idea of a baby "grill"!!!!

where is the name poll?

Jennifer said...

THAT IS AWESOME! CONGRATS TO ALL OF YOU! FINALLY YOU WON'T BE OUT NUMBERED AS MUCH!

Monica said...

YEAAAAHHHHHHHAAAHHHHH!!!! A GIRL.... it's going to be so much fun!!!

Ruth said...

A girl oh how sweet. I was the third child in my family with two older brothers and loved it. I was very spoiled and protected by my two big brothers and I still am. It is like having three dads and I love it. She will be a very luck and loved little girl.