Okay, so here is my attempt at getting caught up with my blogging. Maybe I will share some more Disney pictures on a day I have nothing new to post!!
At the end of November several of us girls from my Sunday School/Small group got together to try to learn how to sew. This is my first "project". A dress for my niece Tate. Since then I have made 2 more dresses, 5 purses and a pair of pajama pants. I am quite impressed with myself considering my immediate family like of ability in this department. Now all I need is a little girl
of my own to sew for....
to meet up with Santa...
who arrived by fire truck!!!
Then we started our Christmas baking, which included peanut butter balls, fudge, and thin mint cookies.
The most exciting thing to happen this holiday season was JohnJohn asking Jesus into his heart and getting baptized. He has been asking us questions about this for some time now, but about 1 month ago he became very persistent. He met with our Pastor Pat twice and our Children's minister just to be sure he knew what he was doing. He was very excited on his special day. You can go to http://www.fbcsmyrna.org/ and look under recent baptisms:

1 comment:
So proud of little John. Wow how they are all growing up way to fast. Isn't it amazing to see our children make that decision and to think He died for them. It made me even more thankful for His death and resurrection.
Post a Comment