Thursday, December 06, 2007
Epcot
On the third day of our trip we started the day with breakfast with Lilo and Stitch at O'Hana's at the Polynesian Resort. It is a great breakfast and probably one of our favorite character meals.
We stopped by the gift shop to try on some hats...

We had a great time at Epcot, but we didn't take very many pictures that day..I am not sure why. This one is outside of the Nemo ride...
And this is possibly one of the only pictures of all of us together!!
Epcot is probably our least favorite park and it was also probably the busiest of all the parks on the day we went. The one must do thing at Epcot is the ride Soarin'. It is great. Sam and I had to wait in line for almost 2 hours to ride. He didn't get to ride !! He got a little nap in while we waited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh I love that place, I can't wait to go back. Great pictures.
looks so fun!!!
hey girly - i'm taking the medical supplies with me this time and in may! most of them this time - they are packed with some stuff with amos - i need to get them out of the garage and upstairs to the bags!
tahnks so much!!!
Post a Comment