Sam had an "accident" in the bed last night, so bright and early he was in the bathtub. He got out to go potty and when he was getting back in he slipped and fell and hit his head on the side of the tub. A big knot and bruise immediately appeared next to his eye!! He cried and cried and cried!! It was quite pitiful. I knew, as a nurse, he didn't need to go to the doctor, but when it is my own child I start to second guess myself. So, we called the doctor on call (sorry,Dr. Perkins) and he assured us that he should be fine and told us what to watch for---all the things I knew already. He is doing great now. Although, he is being a big momma's boy--but that is ok. He and I went to a consignment sale a little while ago and we got alot of looks with the big, black eye.
Hopefully the rest of the day will be uneventful!!!

2 comments:
Ouch!!!! Poor Sam (and poor mommy & daddy too). Glad that all is okay despite the black & blue eye!
Poor baby!
Good thing I don't keep Sam! DHS would shut me down for sure! Haha!!
Post a Comment