We had a really busy, but fun weekend!!! Last week the boys missed their Easter egg hunt at school because they both had pink eye, so I promised I would take them to an Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Luckily, a church down the street from us had an egg hunt and they had a great time there!!! Before the egg hunt, though, our washing machine broke and the part to fix it was going to cost only about $25 less than we paid for the washer in the first place so we headed to Lowe's and bought a new one. Now I never thought I would be excited over a washing machine but I am!!! It is a front load washer and it is great, not to mention it has provided hours of entertainment for Sam.He has even asked us to wash clothes so he can watch!!!So, anyway after the Easter egg hunt we dyed Easter eggs and made Easter cookies!! Sunday morning we went to church---it was a great service and I was amazed at all the people there. I think there were close to 4000 peole to attend all 5 services. Sunday afternoon we went to my sister's house for dinner. The boys had a blast jumping on the trampoline and hunting eggs with their cousins!! They are already requesting a trampoline from Santa!!! We had a great weekend and here are some pics!!!
Monday, April 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment